We believe we have a responsibility to protect the environment. We also believe that good environmental management can improve our performance and the service we give to our customers.
We are therefore committed to the following principles:
- To control, and where possible, reduce the environmental impact of the company's operations
- To control, and where possible, reduce the amount of waste, and in particular find re-cycling opportunities for these materials
- To meet fully all legislative requirements regarding the environment
- To control, and where possible, reduce the amount of energy consumed, and to participate in the foundry sector energy conservation initiatives
- To assess suppliers and sub-contractors, and where possible, use those who can demonstrate good environmental management
- To provide information and training to our employees so that they can participate fully in the environmental objectives of the compan.
Further information can be found in our Energy / Environment area.
M C Naylor,
Mike Naylor, Managing Director, is the primary contact for all sales and technical enquiries. Please browse our website for more information about Durham Foundry and our ability to manufacture Engineering Castings, Architectural Castings, Decorative Castings and Bespoke Cast Iron Castings then contact us on 0114 249 4977 or e-mail us on email@example.com.